- Hover.com domain registration. Easy convenient and no nagging!
- Nikon Capture NX2: My main post processing software.
- Nik Software: I use Nik’s Color Efex Pro 3.0 for NX. I’m waiting for Nik Silver Efex for NX.
- Photo Mechanic, RAW downloader, browser, I wouldn’t do without it now. Every image is Ingested, Viewed and Rated before processing in other software.
- Controlled Vocabulary: Keywording Catalog. I use with Photo Mechanic, also available for Bridge, Lightroom, Aperture and more.
- WordPress.Com: Free blogging site.
- Photomatix Pro 4.02: I’m using Photomatix more and more. I like the natural looking HDRs that I use for a base to start my post-processing.
- The Photographer’s Ephemeris: Sun, Moon, rise, set and more for PC, Mac, Linux and iPhone. $8.99 on iPhone, free on all other platforms.
- GeoSetter: Freeware program that will take track files and merge them with your photo files by matching dates and times. It even works with RAW files.
- Drobo: An Unique Data storage hardware solution.
- Pharos: GPS Logger w/Trips and Pics software. Easy to use, records a data log to show where you’ve been. I save a .gpx track file from my travels and daytrips.
- Lens Babies, baby: I have the Lensbabies Original, but want to get the new Composer with the Optic Swap system.
- Hoodman: Hood Loupe 3.0, my "super chimper" great on bright days.
Op/Tech: I use the Modular Strap, tripod strap and Rain Sleeves
Kirk Enterprises: I use their Camera L Brackets, lens plates and Fat Bag (bean bag filled with crushed walnut shells). Focusing Rail, Window Pod and brackets are on my wishlist.
- Gitzo: I use the GT2531 6X Carbon Fibre with the center column removed (for low level shooting and more stability)
Markins: I have the Markins M-10 and the Q-3 “Emille” Ball heads, and the TB-21 Base plate for my Gitzo GT2531
ThinkTank Photo: The Airport Ultralight backpack serves travel duty and fits the overhead baggage compartment (even in regional jets). I use both the Belly Dancer and Skin Set belts (not at the same time) with assorted modular pouches, and the Speed Demon beltpack which also takes the modular pieces. Recently added the Sling-O-Matic 20.
Domke/Tiffen: I use their Photogs vest, the bags are highly recommended by friends of mine.
Lens Rentals Canada: I rented the 24mm Tilt/Shift. Hmm, what next?
Tony Sweet: discount on Nik Software, Photomatix, Alien Skin, Lucis and Topaz Discounts.
- Jason P. Odell: eBooks for Capture NX2 and Silver Efex. 15% discount on Nik Software.
- DTown TV: a little free online education.
- Nikonians: podcasts, reference materials, good advice in their forums.